Last Updated: JULY 2021
JFozze Supply Co LLC currently owns and operates the websites known as woodcraftblueprintsmembership.com woodcraftblueprint.com
We are committed to your protecting your privacy and keep your information confidential.
What data woodcraftblueprintsmembership.com collects about you, why it’s collected:
Data collected through communications includes any communication you send to us whether from the website contact form, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or through any other means.
The information collected may include: name and title; contact information including email address; personal information such as postal code, preferences and interests; information relevant to customer offers.
In addition, collected customer data may be used for any purchase of goods or services through our websites.
This may include: Your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and card details.
How this data is used: to supply the goods or services you have purchased; to keep records of the transactions; to resolve conflicts or disputes; to let you know about similar products that we offer.
Wood Craft Blueprints collects data regarding your preferences of receiving marketing from us and my third parties. This data is used to contact and offer such things as blog updates, course offerings, promotional materials, and related events (both on the website as well as on social media). The data also helps to ensure our website content is helpful to you.
Technical Data such as IP addresses, your login data, details about your browser, time zones, and length of visit may also be collected. This is compiled from Google Analytics tracking software. This data is used to improve our website in areas of administration, security, online services.
Data collected helps to tailor our websites to meet your needs and effectively provide you services. This in turn helps us grow an email list through an effective marketing strategy.
Wood Craft Blueprints does not collect any sensitive data about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Who else has access to this information:
Wood Craft Blueprints will only share your personal data with need-to-know administrative employees, IT service providers, professional advisers, such as lawyers and collection agencies.
Wood Craft Blueprints will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties without your consent. With your consent we may use your personal information to send you promotional information regarding third parties. We do not intend to transfer your data to other countries.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Wood Craft Blueprint’s asserts and/or business.
Wood Craft Blueprints is committed to keeping your personal data safe and confidential and have put in safe guards in place to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. We will let you know immediately if there is a security breach.
You may at any time opt-out by emailing or contacting us at email@example.com. You may also choose not to click boxes regarding marketing preferences when opting in. You also have the right to access your personal data at any time or to have it corrected, erased, restricted, or transferred. You also have the right to complain to the US Federal Trade Commission if you are not happy with how Wood Craft Blueprints collects or handles your personal data. If we ever send you material by email concerning new products, services or information that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with a link to unsubscribe and email address by which you may request no further notices.
All personal information is kept on file for 1 year. For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
How and why Cookie data is collected
Cookies gather information to help analyze data about website traffic offering marketing insight. This insight helps improve the website experience. Cookies are turned off and on within your browser and can be adjusted as you see fit. Turning off cookies may affect the functionality of some areas of our website. Cookies collected by third parties: Google Analytics, and social media pixels
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
The understands Google along with all other web browsers must adhere to any and all laws, of any and all States with the United States and abroad when anyone under the age of 18 years old is involved. Wood Craft Blueprints is law compliant. Wood Craft Blueprints does not hire children to perform any work on this web property or for the company itself. Children are not allowed to peruse, join, read, write or co-join this website.
Children is defined as a person under the age of 18 years age, no matter if they are emancipated or not, or they are the ward of court jurisdictions. Children are not allowed to contract, therefore, may not purchase services and or products from Wood Craft Blueprints
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Your Legal Rights
Should you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to obtain a copy of your personal information kept on our files please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the woodcraftblueprint.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, the woodcraftblueprint.com website. The Website is owned and operated by woodcraftblueprint.com The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Wood Craft Blueprints (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by woodcraftblueprint.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you contribute content, comment, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Automatic or otherwise.
By submitting Content to woodcraftblueprint.com for inclusion on our Website, you grant woodcraftblueprint.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, woodcraftblueprint.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, woodcraftblueprint.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in woodcraftblueprint.com’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in woodcraftblueprint.com’s reasonable opinion, violates any woodcraftblueprint.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in woodcraftblueprint.com’s sole discretion. woodcraftblueprint.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. woodcraftblueprint.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including project plan posts and computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, woodcraftblueprint.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. woodcraftblueprint.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which woodcraftblueprint.com links, and that link to woodcraftblueprint.com. woodcraftblueprint.com does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- woodcraftblueprint.com website or webpage, woodcraftblueprint.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. woodcraftblueprint.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- woodcraftblueprint.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As woodcraftblueprint.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by woodcraftblueprint.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify woodcraftblueprint.com. woodcraftblueprint.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. woodcraftblueprint.com will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of woodcraftblueprint.com or others. In the case of such termination, woodcraftblueprint.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to woodcraftblueprint.com.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from woodcraftblueprint.com to you any woodcraftblueprint.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with woodcraftblueprint.com. woodcraftblueprint.com, the Wood Craft Blueprints Membership logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with woodcraftblueprint.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of woodcraftblueprint.com or woodcraftblueprint.com ‘s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any woodcraftblueprint.com or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. woodcraftblueprint.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. woodcraftblueprint.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. woodcraftblueprint.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your woodcraftblueprint.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. woodcraftblueprint.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither woodcraftblueprint.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will woodcraftblueprint.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to woodcraftblueprint.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. woodcraftblueprint.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless woodcraftblueprint.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between woodcraftblueprint.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of woodcraftblueprint.com, or by the posting by woodcraftblueprint.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of llinois, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Illinois. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; woodcraftblueprint.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.